COVID-19 – What to expect from your upcoming appointment?
We are still seeing patients and providing as much care as possible! Our priority is keeping our patients and staff safe, to help achieve this we have put a number of processes in place.
Working closely with our patients screening has become a part of every HealthHarmonie booking. You will firstly be screened at the point of booking with a second screening taking place when confirming the booking. During the screening process you will be asked questions about your current health status and who you have been in contact with. Should the outcome of these questions raise any concerns the you will be advised to call 111. After 14 days you will be called back, reviewed and rebooked.
When attending an appointment
• If you have an IIR surgical mask, please wear it upon your visit.
• Please come to your appointment alone as unfortunately family members and friends will not be allowed in the building.
• If applicable, we would ask that you wait in your car until the appointment time. A PCA will call you at the appointment time requesting that you approach the building.
• The PCA will screen you before entering the building.
• Please inform us directly if you have come down with COVID-19 symptoms 7 days post appointment.
• All staff will ensure that a safe 2-meter distance is kept at all times unless necessary.
Please rest assured that staff will always be working in full PPE when dealing with patients.
• Facemasks and gloves will be worn by staff members.
• Hand sanitizer will be available.
• Hand wash stations will be usable in the building.
Call Centre Opening Hours
Monday 08:00 – 18:00
Tuesday 08:00 – 18:00
Wednesday 08:00 – 18:00
Thursday 08:00 – 18:00
Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Please call 0121 454 7779 to contact the Call Centre. If the Call Centre is not open when contacting please email
On behalf of all our staff we would like to thank you for your patience, cooperation and positivity during these challenging times.